IntelMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelMS

Welcome to intelms!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celeste`s GM App. (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoserFace
LoserFace

Celeste`s GM App. (: Empty
PostSubject: Celeste`s GM App. (:   Celeste`s GM App. (: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 pm

In Game Name: Biased.

Contact info (Skype): Losaur

Details about you (not the server):
My name is Celeste. I am a sophomore in High School with wonderful friends. I live in Brooklyn , New York. Some of my hobbies are VolleyBall & Handball. Since its mostly resided in New York. Some of you may not know what handball is, due to the 3 states that are only being played in (Cali, New York, Florida). I do not believe that I am pretty nor cute and I do not wear makeup. I go out everyday to socialize and may introduce IntelMS to others. I am friendly , responsible & helpful if needed. Sometimes i can get annoyed very easily .. depends on how the persons attitude towards me , the players or anyone in general.

How will you help the community?: i will help the community by encouraging maplers to play IntelMs. If someone used @callgm i would be there for them. If someone on the xat chat asks a question about their maple not working , i would ask them if i could teamview them & help them join the server. Or try any possible way to help them join this community.

Will you advertise this server to your friends/recent players of servers you’ve played? (if so… how so?):
I would obviously advertise this server, IntelMS to my friends not just for an impression for me to become a GM. IntelMS is an outstanding server with features and friendly GM’s. With honor, I will spread the rumor about how IntelMS is a unique server with daily events and active GM’s.

Experience as GM:
i have alittle bit of experience. But i still need some help. i know what events to do , some commands and thats about it. i was a GM in AxedMs. Not for long tho , since i quit a few days after. So technically im still pretty noobie.

How would you handle a dispute between 2 players (GM or not):
I would handle a dispute with caution. No one would like a disrupted and filled with chaos server. Whether if I am a GM or not, I would call for another GM with assistance. To prove the two players that I am not neither sides. No one would like drama circulating around the server. Drama would just make people quit the server & make our server have a bad reputation.

Why do you think we should choose you for the job?:
The community is the most aspect part of the server. I cannot say if you, the Staff Team, would like accept me into the team. It’s on your opinion whether I earn this spot. GM or not, I had been recruiting loyal players into IntelMS. Fill the server with active players with commotion and emotion of laughter & enjoyable moments. Also, I will gladly meet new players, answer any questions, and give helpful advice. If I do get accepted, together we will build an outstanding community.

Why do you think you can help this server more than others?:
I believe I can help this server more than others not just for the powers and become a demanding person. In my point of view, IntelMS has been an interesting server and I had said above, I would invite active players, host fair events, prevent any scammers, harassments, and obviously hackers. Without and hesitation, I would take a screenshot and jail that person until it is official that he has disobeyed the rules of IntelMS. Even tho i might not be the most experienced GM , i know the aspects of being one.

What special capabilities do you have than other normal players?:
In most cases , i can be very helpful. i think im friendly .. LOL even tho you may not think that. i can crack jokes at the right moments. But tbh i think im very corny.
Back to top Go down
licks

PostSubject: Re: Celeste`s GM App. (:   Celeste`s GM App. (: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm

+1 hehehehe<3 gl
Back to top Go down
LoserFace
LoserFace

PostSubject: Re: Celeste`s GM App. (:   Celeste`s GM App. (: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am

LOOOL , THANK YOU. <3
Back to top Go down
VISasukeXI
Admin
Admin
VISasukeXI

PostSubject: Re: Celeste`s GM App. (:   Celeste`s GM App. (: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 am

Great Application Cel , Very Detailed And Good Length.
Back to top Go down
http://intelms.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeste`s GM App. (:   Celeste`s GM App. (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celeste`s GM App. (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntelMS :: GM applications-
Jump to: